- STYLE: This is a industrial style ceiling fans with Lights, there are 42” size for your choice.UL Listed, remote control, invisible retractable blades.The shape of the black iron bird cage, very simple but classical
- SIZE: D42 1/2″* H12″ Canopy:6″, diameter 21″ when closed. Angled ceiling mounting available, less than 15 degree. 2 down-rods included, length 4″ and 10″, customized length should no longer than 40”
- REMOTE CONTROL: The fan and light can be controlled separately by a remote control, can work separately as you prefer, on/off switch for the light, off-high-mid-low switch for fan speed
- RETRACTABLE FAN BLADES: With the special design of the 4 acrylic retractable fan blades, made of ABS, The surface is very smooth.When the fan blades extend, suitable for a 8-20 sq.yd room
- WHAT YOU GET: Parrot Uncle ceiling fans with lights, instruction guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty and friendly customer service. Assembly required, installation guide and video available
Material: Iron, ABS
Overall Size: D42 1/2″*H12″ Canopy:6″
Lamp Socket: 5* E26(ceramic holder)
Wattage per Bulb: 40W; Bulb included: Non.
Switch Type: Remote Control
Number of Blades: 4
Apply to: Living room and bedroom etc.
Eileen Grays is a professional home lighting fixtures supplier, offer ceiling fans, wooden chandeliers, LED pendant lights, industrial wall sconces and lighting accessories, with brand of Parrot Uncle since 2013.
Package include: 1* ceiling fans with lights, 1*instruction guide, 24-month warranty of free replacement or refund, friendly customer service.
Please note that this chandelier will come in pieces to avoid damage, assembly required.
Refresh your house with the breeze from this crystal ceiling fan. Featuring with a remote system, makes it convenient for you to use it. And the crystals give you glittering light and a beautiful looking, the modern luxurious feeling you deserve.
Search parrot uncle ceiling fans to get more beautiful ceiling fans.
Please carefully check the installation instructions before you are ready to install. It needs patience to put it together.
Would suggest to remove the protective plastic off the mounting plate before installing on the ceiling.
Ensure the lamp is disconnected from mains power before installation.
Make sure the lamp is securely supported.
Just for indoor use.
If you have any question, please contact us.
vintage looking ceiling fans